Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Three Months Already

Kyle is 3 months old, I can't believe it. He's a lot of fun these days, smiling up a storm. Alice has become obsessed with dress up lately. It's hard to get her out of the door without any dress up clothes. She's had a few very interesting outfits at school the past 2 weeks.


Kyle's First Day of School - I took him in for a few hours for a test run, I go back to work on July 8th.


He quickly grew a mustache to match his leisure suit

Yea - He has finally found his thumb!

My 2 little blue eyes


Alice painting a poster for school


The Masterpiece


Alice has been coveting a tutu for months and did a million 'twirls' once she put it on


Kyle getting ready for his first baseball game. He's sporting the cutest little Cubs hat that Aunt Erin brought from Chicago. Thanks Erin! I know how you hate to purchase Cub attire.

1 comment:

Dahlberg said...

I LOVE the thumb sucking photo. So sweet!!! I have a soft spot for the suckers :)