Monday, February 4, 2013

North End Santa 2012

We hosted North End Santa again, and boy was it eventful!  There are soooo many kids, and they are all walking now.  CHAOS!!!!  Plus, everyone is continuing to have more kids!  I have no idea how we're going to fit everyone next year.  We also need to find a stand-in next year....we surprisingly dodged a bullet with Alice finding out this year.  She didn't believe the kiddo that told her Santa was her dad.  That's my girl Alice!
RowRow and Kaka hanging

Well, she still doesn't get it.  It's a small miracle she did not figure it out this year, since one of the kids did and blurted it out.  Alice then came to me 'Is Santa my Dad?'  I just replied 'No' and ran away.

This guy was absolutely clueless on who Santa was.  Love it!
Of course you've got to have a few kids that are terrified of him!

Unhappy Alexander!
How many children can you fit at one table.  I've told everyone they need to stop procreating!  Our house can't really hold any more children/people.

No comments: