Friday, April 1, 2011

CA - First Stop: Bobby and Charlene's Wedding

We just returned from a fun filled vacation in CA. The first stop was Camarillo to celebrate my brother's marriage to Charelene. In typical Bobby style, he called us AFTER he got married. Love it! I remember calling my mom a few months before this saying 'You do realize he is going to get married without us, right?' And he did. :) He married a wonderful woman named Charlene, who we love dearly. Welcome to the family Charlene and Amanda! This is my favorite photo from the day, they all look soooo happy! Well, this might be my FAVORITE photo: 1. I love seeing Bobby's new family 2. I love how he doesn't exactly 'blend' in

Here is my dad and his brother Jim...crazy how much they look alike!?!?!?



Here is my cousin Scott, we see each other at each Saw wedding...about every 7 years or so! Not enough. He is a very talented artist and photographer, check out his websites at:


He snapped some great photos of the family while he was there - Thank You Scott!




Alice and Kai (Scott's adorable son)



Line up of most of the kids



Here is the family with Charlene and Bobby's daughter Amanda



Mr. Kyle and Dad....Kyle was not feeling too hot this day, you can tell by his grumpy face.

No comments: