Monday, August 3, 2009

Redfish Lake

We made it back alive from camping at Redfish Lake this weekend....barely. I would first like to thank the Dahlbergs for letting us take over their trailer and setting up camp. It was a great spot, right on the lake! I was a little worried about taking both the kids, especially Mr. Kyle. Oddly enough, Kyle was great and Alice was an absolute handful. Oh well, what are you going to do. Thanks to all buddies for not making fun of me when I totally lost it Saturday night. I promise, kids are fun....don't let my insanity change your mind.

More photos are on the Dahlberg's blog.


The view on our potty break on the way to Redfish


Total model pose


Keaton & Alice, good buds.


Sara taking a moment in the hammock


Danny & her little man



The Wolff's enjoying some delicious appetizers made by Ben and Sara


Relaxing on the Booze Cruise...his leg looks abnormally large, he's not that much of a chunker, I swear. As for the head, yea...it's that big!


This sums up the camping trip, Alice is crying, Dad trying to calm her down, I'm trying to put on my best smile and Kyle being totally chill.


Toddler BUI.... Mike, not sure if a cop would accept 'But officer, it was his beer and I wasn't driving!'

The first of the group to jump into the lake

Is it cold Wolff?


Danny is slinking back down...didn't quite make the jump


Still totally chill.....


Keaton says 'You gotta fight, for your right, to PAAAAAARTY!'


No more screaming for this chicken!

No comments: