Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gi Gi Alice & Teddie

This last weekend my Grama (aka Gi Gi Alice) and Aunt Teddie came to visit us from So Cal. It was the first time my Grama has traveled via plane in about a decade, and our family was overjoyed to have her visit! Grama and Teddie got to meet Kyle for the first time, and I think he won them over with all the smiles & giggles he gave. Thank you dearly for coming up to Powell Butte and Boise, words cannot explain what it meant to both me and my mom to have you share our world.

More photos to follow, I just wanted to get a few up quickly and thank GiGi Alice and Teddie for their lovely visit!


Mr Smiley Face making Grama laugh, LOVE this photo


We busted out the jolly jumper this weekend, Kyle LOVES it!

Group shot


Getting some snuggle time from Gramie


Mom, Grama and Teddie at my parents house

No comments: