Monday, July 27, 2009

Just Hanging....

Here are a few new photos from the past week. We had a relaxing weekend at home. Nanny & Papa watched the kids Friday and Saturday night so Tom and I could have some date nights. What a treat, thank you! We're heading to Redfish Lake this weekend....my first camping trip with the kids. I hope I come back alive.

The Mogensen Pyramid

Starting to sit up with a little assistance. Look at that head control Gramie!

This is what happens when you sleep on one side every single night! We're hoping he doesn't become helmet boy!


I just think this is the cutest photo...obviously I'm a little biased.


Please keep all appendages inside the automobile!

I finally got a cute smile...not the over dramatic 'CHEESE!'
Talk to the hand Bro

Toddler DUI?

Yikes, eerily similar! :)

1 comment:

Erin Mogensen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I love it! Laura, you are hysterical!