Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Makes a Momma Proud

Alice and I had the privilege to watch some of the Obama inauguration last week. I have to say that I was moved and inspired by this event, and it has rekindled my love for politics. It's been awhile since I have felt motivated to volunteer in my community and follow our political events, but last week changed all that. I really feel that a change is coming, and a positive one at that. Although Alice is too young to understand the gravity of Obama becoming President, I can at least remind her of the feeling of this day (and history books will do the rest).

1 comment:

misstteee said...

my mom found an old 1890s catholic mogensen family bible. she found this blog when she googled your last name. she thought your family might like to have this around. please email all5senses@msn.com.