Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm 2!!!

We had Alice's 2nd Birthday Party this last weekend. It was jammed pack with activities at The Little Gym with all her buddies. The highlights were Bubbles and Balls (of course), and the goofy goody bags that included 25 cent bracelets, party hats and sun glasses...who would have thought they were going to be such a hit. Thank you to everyone that came to help celebrate this big day with Alice. Also thank you to Mike and Danny for being the 'unofficial' party photographers, we love all the great photos you took!!!

Icing the cupcakes before my big party
I'm ready for my close up
Gabby & Mia swinging


hmmm, how do I hoard all the balls?
Cheese!

Fletch taking it all in

The line up..hopefully we'll never see this again




A gaggle of girls


The Boys (Keaton & Fletch) with their scarves.....

I'm ready to party!
Monkey Cupcakes...they are meant to look like 'Boots' from Dora. Thank you to Gramie and Bob Bob for helping me with the assembly!!!

Paige enjoying her sugar high

Lilly looking very stylish
Yummy!
Mia looking super cool

Gabby and Cayla chowing down on their cupcakes


Max chilling in the corner


Bob Bob and Alice


Spaghetti Feed with the Cousins...Andrew ate 3 whole bowls!!!! It's the most I've seen this kid ever eat. Zannie LOVED the compliments!

No comments: