Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stop 3 - Gigi Alice & Tierra Rejada & The Warners

Stop 3 was to visit Gigi Alice and family in So Cal.  We spent an entire day with Grama, and then got eat dinner with Bobby, Charlene, Amanda and little Maddie!  So fun!  Then we were treated like VIPs at Tierra Rejada for a day of family fun on the ranch.  Last, we headed for a wonderful evening at Teddie & Kent's, where I drank waaay too much wine catching up on life!  Thank you everyone for your wonderful times and memories!
Miss Maddie getting read to by Gigi
Ready for the Cow Train around the farm
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
Hi Dad!  I'm riding a horse (errr, pony).
Sweet Little Goat
Tom the Yogi
Look at me!  I'm on a farm!
Farmer Craig and his followers
Feeding the GIANT HORSES
One more for you!
Driving the Tractors with Rafe & Laird - This was very exciting for my kids who have never really driven anything before
Digging for Treasures - AKA Gems & Fossils

No comments: