Monday, July 30, 2012

Planes, Gators and Automobiles

It's Camp Saw this week, yahoo for everyone involved!  We left the kids with my parents this weekend, and it looks like they are having a great time.  So far, this is what they have been up to:
Clothing is optional at Camp Saw, even when feeding birds

I am pretty RAD in here
Alice getting a tutorial on what the buttons do

Checking out Roger's Plane
I'm going to try really hard to push it around

Going to get the mail in Bob Bob's Hot Rod

Tyring on Mom's old prom dresses

Going on a ride with Gramie in the Gator
Meanwhile, Tom and I have been having a very exciting week with: weeding, yard work, installing a garbage disposal, visits to Lowes, etc.  I think you can tell who is having the better week. :)

1 comment:

tessa said...

I'm loving Alice in that dress. I think you need to post your picture side by side. I might still have a copy if you want it... :)
Can I sign my kids up for Camp Saw?!