Sunday, May 8, 2011

Girlfriend's Birthday Garden Party

Yesterday Kelley and I hosted our annual Girlfiend's Birthday. This year was a Garden Tea Party, and sassy summer hats were the gift of the day. So fun! Thanks ladies for making the party such a good time.


Amazingly, the puff balls made it


Party Decor





Tea party setup





We gave seedlings that have been growing in my greenhouse the past month, along with gardening gloves





Me with my co host Kelley










Cheers





These cookies took me three hours to make, thankfully Tom took the kids to dinner to I could focus on them.





Stacy gets the scarf, that is later stolen from her





Cheryl with the booze hat





Dana rocks a floppy hat





cowboy hat for Austin!





Danny got the hat I brought




Molly got the hat, and it was hers after 3 steals




Nooner (in her Grandmother's hat) and Carmal







Miss Wesley in her hat.







Ohh, the dishes we woke up to this am. :)

No comments: