Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The BBB

It's time for the Big Boy Bed. Sigh. Kyle learned how to jump out of his crib this week. So rather than have him injure himself jumping out, we got him a bed. It was been an interesting (and frustrating) three days. Kyle LOVES his new found freedom. He is so proud of himself when he climbs out of the bed and shows us that he can leave his bedroom anytime he wants. Sunday and Monday we put him back into bed at least 20 times. Here are just a few things that we caught him doing: sitting in the bath tub playing with toys, brushing his teeth, putting the bath towels IN the toilet, locking himself in the bathroom, etc. I'm hoping this transition happens quickly, I'm tired!

Finally! Asleep!

This is the belt that I put around the door knob to keep the door shut. I sat in front of the door for a good 30 minutes last night.


This is just a really funny photo of Keaton I had to post! No Pants No Service Keaton!

No comments: