Thursday, February 3, 2011

Never Again

will I take Kyle to get his haircut. The kid is super mellow until that smock goes around his neck. FREAK OUT! He had a candy cane in one hand and a sucker in the other, and he still FREAKED out!!! I had him in my lap and was retraining him while he screamed (and tried to eat his hairy treats during the screams). Fun.
So, Dad is officially in charge of haircuts....they can hang out at a barber shop and look at dirty mags together (or whatever it is men do to bond in a barber shop).
Before Haircut - Shaggy Bowl Cut
Post cut..during the screaming I was a little freaked out with how much she took off. But I was more focused on restraining Kyle. Not sure if I'm upset b/c I don't like the haircut, or I've just realized my baby has grown up!

No comments: