Wednesday, February 17, 2010

RIP Little Teeth

Kyle and I headed back to the dentist this morning, I was worried because Kyle has only had 8 oz of liquid since Monday. He sees the bottle and associates it with pain. I tried feeding him using a medicine dropper, but that was no good either. The dentist (who I love Boise moms - Dr. Dan Streeby) took an x-ray and suggested that we pull the last standing tooth. It will help Kyle heal faster and it was likely going to fall out anyway.

So they strapped the little guy in a papoose, shot him up with novocaine and extracted the last standing tooth. The staff was great and it was all done in 5 minutes (wow)! Now we have a little tooth for the Tooth Fairy to get tonight (we suspect the other one is somewhere in his intestine right now). I'm sure Alice will be much more excited about the Tooth Fairy's visit tonight, rather than Kyle.

We're off to Mexico tomorrow for a much needed vacation (sans kids), so thank you to my parents for watching a banged up Kyle!!!!!

No comments: