Thursday, January 14, 2010

Alice Is THREE!

Alice turned three today, incredible!!!! I can't believe our little baby is a big girl now. We had a busy day of baking treats, eating sushi, watching 101 Dalmatians, opening presents, eating cupcakes & throwing a 'three year old tantrum'. For all you moms out there that warned me 'the three's' are harder than 'the two's', I'm starting to understand. So fun!
Eating Sushi - Birthday Dinner of Choice

Apron from Nanny & PaPa

New Princess Nightgown from GiGi Alice
Very excited about her Royal Pots & Pans...she screamed 'Just like Anna's!' (who got a similar gift at Christmas).

Kyle looking on...he is only content when he is standing up these days.


Her new Bear from Aunt Erin & Uncle Mark (who is actually a dog, but she refuses to see that - too much like her father?). She has named her bear 'Kyle'.

Miss Alice got a digital camera and LOVES it! On the box it states: Made to be dropped and dropped and dropped again! I'm sure we'll put that statement to the test.

Say Cheese! Here are a few photos taken by our new Annie Leibovitz. Since our 'Artist' is currently sleeping I will take the liberty of naming these photos (since I am her art rep):

Conception - First Photo
My Hero's
Rounder - Alice is making sure the helmet is working
It's All in the Details (she likes to get close to her subjects)
Blue

Make a Wish

No comments: