Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gingerbread House & Christmas Eve

My parents came into town for Christmas and brought along a gingerbread house for Alice to decorate. She loved it, and so did my mom and I. I have commissioned my Dad to make 3 next year: 1 for me, 1 for my mom and 1 for Alice & Kyle. It was sooo much fun!


And the decorating begins....we had to have 2 bowls: 1 for Alice to eat and 1 for decorating the house


Alice was busy decorating herself, and my mom and I took over the gingerbread house


We hosted Christmas Eve this year, our first big holiday. Tom made a scrumptious dinner!
Sooo tired!
Bob Bob reading the Grinch to Alice before she goes to bed

Checking out where Santa was on NORAD


Alice was very worried that Santa was going to eat her Gingerbread house, so we left him a note.

No comments: