Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanks Gramie and Bob Bob

for watching our kids while Tom and I went to San Francisco and Napa Valley. What would we do without you?!?!?!?!



Here is a fun photo of the kids in my dad's race car. Of course Kyle is appropriately dressed. :)

So Tom and I headed to SF/Napa for a long weekend with our friends Matt and Julie. We literally ate our way through the area. Started at Slanted Door for lunch and A16 for dinner, delicious! I went power shopping, as most of you know, it's required because the shopping in Boise is not that great. We were planning to go to the Bear/49ers game, but couldn't find tickets (which I was not sad about).

Then we headed to Napa for 3 days. Tom and I have a friend from college that lives down there, so he was able to get us into some great wineries (Thank you Dev!). Went to a new winnery that we all thoroughly enjoyed, Cliff Lede. The guy pouring for us knew a mutual friend of Matt/Julie's, so we got more wine discounts! It's all about who ya know.

We did not have a camera this trip, so we bought a disposable one (didn't even know they still made those). So once we drop off our photos, I'll try and post 'em.

1 comment:

Cody said...

Sounds like an amazing trip! Can't wait to see pics!