Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Helmet Bound

As most of you may have heard, Mr. Kyle has to wear a helmet to re-shape his head. In the grand scheme of things, not that big of deal, but it's still a little hard to swallow (at least for mom). Being a mom, anything that goes wrong with your kids, you automatically blame yourself. So I'm feeling 'It's all my fault' & 'I should have done more' to prevent this. We get the helmet in 2 weeks and he will have to wear it between 3 and 6 months (23 hours a day). Awesome. I know Kyle could care less that he's wearing it, but be sensitive to Mom when you see me, because I'm the one having the issues with it.

What up homie...this is the sweet hat you get to wear before they scan your lopsided head.
Hold still, it's scan time!
A nice diagram to pinpoint all the 'problem' areas
Any excuse to wear a band-aid.

Check me out, I'm a 'urban' cowboy.


Forget that rice cereal crap, I DIG bananas!


Bob Bob and Gramie came by for a visit on their way camping. Thanks for taking care of the kids while we went to Dr. Schmoops 40th Bday Party!

1 comment:

tessa said...

geez, you guys make some cute kids!
kyle's head doesn't look too severe so hopefully the helmet will do the trick and get it back into shape.
get him some cool stickers for his helmet. :)