Thursday, March 19, 2009

Making The Move

Sorry I haven't updated the blog recently, we've been busy getting ready for our new arrival. As most of you have heard, it appears Mini Mogy #2 is making their move ahead of schedule. We went to the doctor on Monday, and I'm already dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced. We were basically told to wrap up all our loose ends this week, so that is exactly what we're doing.

Alice can sense that something is going on, and she is not too thrilled about it. She has certainly been testing boundaries and seeing how crazy she can make her parents. I think Erin Mogensen has called it: 'Maybe Alice is acting up as a way to scare Mini Mogy to staying put for another week - she's just trying to help!' I think she's right. :)

We'll keep everyone posted of what's going on, but I've probably jinxed myself and will be this pregnant 3 weeks from now. Lord help me if that happens! In the meantime, here are some photos from the past few weeks.

Talk to the Hand Dad


She's liking 'Baby Tummy' in this shot


Catching up on her current events


Devouring 'Goo Cookies' at Frank & Dana's

No comments: